Dr. Mark Torbiner and Dr. Anthony Bordas have provided comprehensive, anxiety free dentistry for over 20 years. This method is comprised of safe, controlled care by a Board Certified Dental Anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience. Dr. Torbiner has sedated over 11,000 patients in the course of the last 20 years.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
- Dentistry while you sleep!
- Relaxed, comfortable care, in the familiar surrounding of your dental office
- No memory of the procedure
- Completely eliminate anxiety and stress
- No discomfort and save time by performing comprehensive and complete care in one visit
How Long Do The Effects of Sedation Dentistry Last?
For most patients, the effects of dental sedation last between 2-4 hours, so we require you to have someone drive you home from our office.
Conscious Sedation: Am I Really Asleep?
We call it sleep dentistry because most patients do tend to fall asleep. However, it is really a conscious sedation as you can still respond to verbal commands from the sedation dentist. Even the most apprehensive patients have been ecstatic with the results of sedation dentistry.
Intravenous Sedation is Available for:
- A severe gag reflex
- Extensive dental needs
- Difficulty getting numb
- A significant medical condition
- A dislike for the sound of the drill
- An aversion to needles or injections
- Generalized discomfort in the dental office
- A desire for high quality dental care completed efficiently, pain and anxiety free